ZOOM Fall Dinner Club Single Class
Once a week, parents and kids will work together to make a delicious dish that feeds a family of 4-6! Students will join our teacher in walking through and completing our easy to understand steps-by-step meals! Students will be working with knives or knife alternatives (kitchen shears, box graters, or peelers) and will be doing some stove-top cooking or oven-baking during parts of class, so adult support is needed.
- Grades: 1st – 7th
- Day: Wednesday
- Time: 3:30pm -5:30pm
- Dates: Oct 14th – Dec 16th (no class on 11/11 or 11/25)
- Drop-in and try one class for $35 (you must register by Sunday evening)
For the safety of our staff and your family, all ingredients will need to be purchased and prepped by parents prior to class. We will send out detailed emails a week prior to each class, highlighting lesson details and providing a shopping list, parental prep guide, and all class materials needed!
PARENTS will need to support students with/by:
- Shopping for needed ingredients and gathering tools before class.
- Food prep like cooking meats, rice, or pasta. Also, washing and halving produce, so that it is safer to cut.
- Helping monitor knife skills and safety.
- Cooking what is being added or cooked on the stove during the meal.