ZOOM Squash Crust Spring Quiche
Saturday, June20th 3:00-4:30pm Dinner on the table by 5pm!
Students will learn how to crack and whisk eggs. They will choose between several fresh herbs, spring veggies like leeks and asparagus. They can add bacon and cheese making a filling dish that celebrates the coming spring! (Gluten Free)
Ingredients being picked up or delivered will be washed, prepped, and fully cooked and prepared by staff wearing PPE. (No parental prep needed!)
- Self-sourcing: A shopping list and parental prep instructions will be provided
- Ingredient pick-up: (+ $25.00) All food pick up is located at a central location.
- Ingredient delivery: (+ $35.00) Delivery time will be confirmed along with your class schedule.
Students will learn to:
- Make dough from scratch
- Prepare a classic red sauce
- Form & top a 16" pizza for their family!
We will send out detailed emails each week highlighting lesson details and providing recipes, shopping and supply lists, parental prep guide and all class materials needed!
Completion of our FREE pre-filmed Knife Skills lesson is required for all our lessons.